Are you a beauty therapist that wants to work for yourself but is:
- Afraid of going it alone or
- Thinks it will be so complicated?
Well don’t be, because WE MAKE SELF-EMPLOYMENT EASY!
We offer the opportunity for fabulous Beauty Therapists to work for themselves without having any knowledge of running a business. We do all the purchasing, invoicing, IT, salon marketing, health & safety, provide the latest equipment and we employ specialist as required. We take the pressure of self-employment away, leaving you to do what you do best!
Here is what Lynette thinks of self-employment with us:
Being self-employed at Pure Perfection has rekindled my love of the beauty industry and since joining the team I’ve also rebuilt my self-confidence in many ways. With over 20 years’ experience and after a short break, I knew I wanted to go back into salon but with this came a mixture of feelings. I’ve worked alone before which can be quite lonely and uninspiring at times but I also like working for myself. Being part of a team, not only offers support and friendship but education, there’s always something new to learn within the industry and that’s one of many great things about being part of Pure Perfection.
Pure perfection is a professional salon and this is rooted deep within the culture of the business, making it an inspiring and rewarding place to work. As a therapist I always strive to remain professional, making it an ideal environment to build my self-employment.
I can focus on the treatments I want to do and I have the freedom and flexibility to work my diary around my life and other commitments, the Phorest system makes this easy.
Carla’s support has made my journey so far, really enjoyable and I’m now looking forward to widening my skill set with Pure Perfection and their Confident Beauty Training Program.
Benefits of Self-Employment with Pure Perfection:
- Working with a fantastic team in a luxurious, fully equipped & award-winning salon
- Flexible working to suit you and your own client base
- Freedom over your diary and how you fill your column
- Full use of equipment, PPE consumables & all marketing materials
- Access to our digital marketing suite
- Your personal profile on our website with your own booking link
- A 24/7 digital booking system so your clients can book appointments on line, at any time
- Digital performance app on your phone
- Access to client digital reviews to use on your own social media channels
- Continual professional development training
- Bespoke team & product training
- Digital record cards for your insurance and data protection obligations
- A weekly service contribution fee is payable of £40 if working under 20 hours or £80 if working over 20 hours
- You will be paid 50% of the cost of any treatments (excluding VAT)
- You will be paid 10% of the sale price of any product sold to clients
- You are responsible for your own tax and national insurance payment
- To be well presented with a warm, friendly personality
- To offer a wide range of beauty &/or nail treatments
- To be proactive in gaining & retaining clients
- To promote your expertise
- To maintain a high social media presence
- To demonstrate a passion for beauty and offer exceptional customer service
- To be a team player
- To keep up-to-date with new techniques and upskill where required.