We can’t wait to see you all again on or after 4th July and want to assure you that we have done everything possible to ensure your safety in these uncertain times.
There is further information here but in summary:
- Our team have received training in infection prevention and control and will only work if they are 100% healthy.
- The salon is positioned and marked out to ensure social distance rules are complied with.
- Each team member has their own PPE pack consisting of visor, masks, sanitiser and disinfectant spray.
- All appointments are to be booked prior to attending the salon and clients are to attend alone only at their allotted time to avoid breaking social distancing rules.
- A sanitising station is positioned at the entrance to the salon.
- There is a screen at the reception desk.
- Surfaces, toilets, door handles etc. are wiped with disinfectant products after each client.
- Where possible environmentally friendly, single use items are used during treatment so they can be disposed of safely after use to protect from cross infection.
- All tools and equipment will be disinfected or sterilised in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions after every client.
- Clients are encouraged to wear a facemask or disposable gloves during treatment (if it is possible).
Please look at the Covid-19 Client Information here as it gives you full information on how we are to look after our lovely clients and also notes the short-term changes we have had to make.
One thing has not changed though – our promise to give you the fantastic treatments and exceptional customer service you are used to! x