Spring is just around the corner – hooray! You may be tempted to spring clean your wardrobe – but don’t forget about your skin! Cold winter weather leads to dull, dehydrated skin and a build-up of dead skin cells. Spring is the ideal time to replenish and renew your complexion with a Spring exfoliation.
It is a great time to renew the dry, winter skin that has built up. Fresh cell turnover boosts skin leaving you looking refreshed and ready for the new season. The best way to do this is to introduce one simple step – exfoliation. You can do this on your face and your body. It even helps to increase circulation.
Winter skincare products are thick and heavy to protect the skin. When Spring arrives those products are no longer necessary. Heavy products can be responsible for blocking pores leaving skin dull and lacklustre. Spring exfoliation can tackle clogged pores and refresh skin.
SkinBase Microdermabrasion is the ideal Spring exfoliation treatment. The best way to get your skin glowing again is to remove the dead skin cells sitting on the top layer of skin. MD does just this. Fine crystals stream onto the skin removing the outer layer while a vacuum sucks up the debris. Results are instant.
If you like what you see, why not book a course for maximum results?
Lots of us suffer from an uneven skin tone, and it can make some people very self-conscious, especially when we begin to notice skin spots and blotchy skin. Because most uneven skin tones are superficial, microdermabrasion is usually the first treatment option people go for. The SkinBase Facial™ uses fine crystals which are gently blasted across the uneven skin tone using a small jet. This directly affects the outer layer of skin causing it to break away, aiding in lightening or removing unwanted pigments and revealing a the gorgeous even skin tone beneath.
Why The SkinBase Facial™ for Uneven Skin Tone, Blotchy Skin & Brown Patches?
- Smoothes redness and uneven skin tone
- Rejuvenates sun damaged and brown patches on skin
- Can be used on any skin type – dark, light and even extremely sensitive skin
- Deep cleansing of pores for clearer, fresher, younger and more even looking skin
- Ideal for busy lives (a ‘lunchtime facial’)
- Results visible on uneven skintone from even the very first SkinBase Facial treatment
Why The SkinBase Facial™ as a treatment for acne & acne scarring?
- Reduced acne scarring
- Improved skin appearance and texture
- Improvement of skin and acne scarring from the very first session
- Completely painless procedure
- Relaxing treatment
- Calms red and uneven skin tone leaving you with glowing, revitalised skin
Standard treatment from £40 30 mins
Deluxe treatment from £50 45 mins
Book a course of 3 and we will upgrade you complimentary.
Book a course of 5 and receive the 6th free.
book a course of 10 and receive 2 free.
Choice of arms, legs, stomach or chest from £40 30 mins