About My Skin
I get asked all the time about a healthy skincare routine and what should I do.
Here is my blog on how to look after what you have.
So, you want fabulous skin!
- Find out from a qualified beauty therapist exactly what skin type you are. Because knowledge of the skin is so important, we ensure all our therapists are highly qualified and experienced – you are in the best hands with us!
- Don’t be shy about asking questions – professional beauty therapist are open and honest when working with you to help achieve the results you are looking for.
- When you have discussed your skin and any concerns, the beauty therapist will help you choose the best route for you, this may be anything from a simple exfoliation to improve skin texture to a full youthful program to reduce the signs of ageing. Achieving beautiful skin doesn’t have to cost the earth!
- Take the time and choose your skincare brand wisely, don’t be fooled by fancy, expensive packaging or glamorous marketing, look at product ingredients and the ratio of those ingredients. We can help you do that. We work with brands that are packed full of beneficial ingredients and so represents better value
- Take the plunge and try a facial, you will instantly see and feel the benefits. Our facials range from £28 to £65. Beauty therapists recommend a facial every 4 to 6 weeks as it’s skin begins to renew itself around this time. This may vary if you have specific problem areas.
- Remember your skin changes for many reasons including this gorgeous weather, be open with your therapist so that the right products or treatment can be recommended.
- Relax and enjoy qualify ‘Me Time’ and a proactive skincare routine, you’ll definitely feel the benefit – I know I do!
Here is one of my favorites treatments
Come and meet the team and take advantage of our knowledge and free consultations, we love what we do and offering you the support you need in choosing the right treatments for you with no hard sell.
#positivemindset #skincare #EnchanceNaturalBeauty #pureperfection #taketimeforyou #sothys