Pure Perfection at Home – Pedicure
What is a pedicure?
A pedicure is an important treatment for your feet which has both therapeutic and health benefits.
What does it involve?
- A fabulous warm aromatherapy foot soak to help soften the skin and toenails
- An exfoliating foot scrub to remove hard, flaky or dry skin
- Further hard skin is then gently removed
- Application of a nail cuticle treatment is applied to soften cuticles so they can be gently pushed back
- Toe nails are cut and shaped
- Peppermint foot mask is applied and covered with heated booties to open pores enabling the peppermint to do its magic! (Delux pedicure option only)
- Intensive moisturizer is applied during a luxurious foot and lower leg massage
- Complimentary nail polish with your choice of colour
- The option of shellac gel polish (additional charge applied)
What are the benefits of a pedicure?
Apart from ensuring your feet look the best they can, other benefits include:
- Keeps feet healthy and free from (sometimes painful) hard skin which can become infected
- Removes dry, damaged cuticles which are unattractive and can age the feet
- Can help identify any nail conditions such as fungal infections or ingrowing toenails
- Foot and lower leg massaging aids relaxation, relieves tension and helps stimulate circulation
- Last but by no means least, being pampered has a positive effect on our wellbeing!